Coaching Academy Subscription
To simplify how our Clubs and Memberships are paid for going forward we will be using the payment processor Stripe to take a recurring payment each month from the bank card you provide.
We have made the decision to split the annual cost of all kids clubs and academies equally across 11 instalments (there will be no payment in the month of July).
Our Coaching Academy will be charged at £53.18 per month.
Terms of Service
Collection of payment
Our Kid’s Clubs and Academies will be paid one month in advance and after making your first payment all future payments will be taken on the 27th of the month.
Payments will show up as NCC LTD on bank or credit card statements.
Once you set up your payment you will have the option to manage your subscriptions and payment details using Stripe’s secure, customer portal. Manage your account.
If you wish to cancel your subscription we ask that you please provide one month’s advanced notice by email to email@example.com
Once we receive your cancelation request we will remove your subscription, you also have the ability to cancel your subscription using Stripe’s secure, customer portal.
Collection of Information
Newcastle Climbing Centre and Stripe hold and store certain information about you for example:
1. When you submit a contact form and voluntarily provide us with information – this may include your name, email address, contact number and any other details which you provide.
3. When you make a purchase through our website or setup a subscription or membership with Stripe – this includes your name, and contact details as well as a record of your order.
How this information is used
We use this information to provide you with our services and to gain a better understanding of your needs – this includes:
• To respond to any enquires you submit via email or online contact forms.
• To gain statistical analysis on pages published on our website.
• To fulfil orders placed via our web shop.
• To provide you with a subscription-based service or membership
• To hold items in your shopping cart.
With your permission we may also communicate marketing messages, that may be of interest to you based on previous purchases.
By supplying us with information you confirm that you do not consider use of your information in accordance with our Privacy Statement to be a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. By entering information on forms or providing us or Stripe with any personal information you are consenting to us processing that data for our own business use and holding it on our servers.
For more information on Stripe including their terms and conditions and how they manage your data please visit their website – https://stripe.com/gb/legal/end-users
Updating of our terms of service
If we intend to make changes to our terms of service existing customers will be notified by email.