Unlimited climbing for one monthly fee.
If you are an existing customer, you can enjoy unlimited climbing at the centre with a Monthly Pass!
Monthly pass benefits
- Unlimited climbing and bouldering at the centre
- 10% off One to One Coaching Sessions & Parties
- Adult pass holders pay just £6.50 entry for children aged 5-13
- Exclusive discounts and offers
We operate a rolling monthly contract and simply ask that you please let us know one month in advance if you wish to cancel. New customers will need to first register with the centre and complete a pre-booked induction, there is no additional cost for this. Please use the contact form below to get in touch with any questions or to book an induction.
All of our memberships are billed on the 27th of the month using the payment method you provide. Your first payment will be a pro rata payment based upon how many days are remaining in the billing cycle.
|Adult + 1 Family Member||£100|
|Adult + 2 Family Members||£140|
|Adult + 3 Family Members||£180|
Terms of Service
Collection of payment
We use the payment processor Stripe to take a recurring payment each month from the bank card you provide.
Our monthly passes are billed on the 27th of the month. Your first payment will be a pro rata payment based upon how many days are remaining in the billing cycle.
Payments will show up as NCC LTD on bank or credit card statements.
Once you set up your payment you will have the option to manage your subscriptions and payment details using Stripe’s secure, customer portal. Manage your account.
If you wish to cancel your subscription we ask that you please provide one month’s advanced notice by email to email@example.com
Once we receive your cancelation request we will remove your subscription, you also have the ability to cancel your subscription using Stripe’s secure, customer portal.
Collection of Information
Newcastle Climbing Centre and Stripe hold and store certain information about you for example:
1. When you submit a contact form and voluntarily provide us with information – this may include your name, email address, contact number and any other details which you provide.
3. When you make a purchase through our website or setup a subscription or membership with Stripe – this includes your name, and contact details as well as a record of your order.
How this information is used
We use this information to provide you with our services and to gain a better understanding of your needs – this includes:
• To respond to any enquires you submit via email or online contact forms.
• To gain statistical analysis on pages published on our website.
• To fulfil orders placed via our web shop.
• To provide you with a subscription-based service or membership
• To hold items in your shopping cart.
With your permission we may also communicate marketing messages, that may be of interest to you based on previous purchases.
By supplying us with information you confirm that you do not consider use of your information in accordance with our Privacy Statement to be a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. By entering information on forms or providing us or Stripe with any personal information you are consenting to us processing that data for our own business use and holding it on our servers.
For more information on Stripe including their terms and conditions and how they manage your data please visit their website – https://stripe.com/gb/legal/end-users
Updating of our terms of service
If we intend to make changes to our terms of service existing customers will be notified by email.